Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's Behind a Name?

Okay, I know. It happened. Again. I slacked at posting. But it was for good reason, I promise. This sweet blog of mine is getting a makeover.

First up is a new name. After much thought, this 'Little Miss' is becoming 'Southern Grace'. The new title completely sums up what I strive to be each day - southern and graceful. Being raised in the South is something that I wouldn't trade for anything and the older I get, the more I realize that I do indeed love it so very much. And then there's grace. When I was little my Mom would call me 'Gracie' because I would trip and run into things all the time {hint the lack of grace}. Thankfully I've gotten a tad bit better at watching where I'm going! But in all seriousness, grace is something that we receive but do not deserve. Each day God extends grace to every one and when the going gets tough, I try to remind myself of this grace. The good Lord knows that there are plenty of moments in each day that I need grace so shouldn't I extend it to others? 

Next is the redesign process. I'm currently working with Emily over at Designer Blogs to get a new look. I saw a preview this afternoon and it got me all excited. It's simple and clean...just like I wanted. Can't wait for y'all to see it! Fingers crossed it will be up by the end of the week. 

How did you lovelies come up with your blog title? 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment