Happy Friday, lovelies! Despite the week being insanely busy, temperatures are on the rise, flowers are in bloom, and I no longer have to wear layers upon layers to stay warm. Cheers to that!
Throughout the week, I seem to make a mental list of my favorites - a new song, a recipe to try, an outfit idea, another
and another find for my wish list, a decorating secret, or just a honest, inspirational post. But why should I keep these finds to myself?
So without further ado, here's the debut of Friday Favorites: Volume One...
- Rachel at Pink Peonies killed it with these camo skinnies. As she shows, the pants can be dressed up with heels for a night out or with flats to run around town.
- A perfect post on Etiquette 101: The Handwritten Note by Waiting on Martha. My heart lights up when I receive a handwritten note in the mail!
- These picnic pie boxes are just right for a backyard barbeque or summer get-together. And in the coming weeks, these pretties will be available online at Anthropologie. Congrats, Stephanie!
- Kip Moore's new song 'Hey Pretty Girl' has been on repeat all week. Swoon.
- Can't wait to try Lisa's new recipe: Kale, Sausage, and Quinoa Scramble. Perfect for a Saturday morning with coffee!
- My next investment piece (number 54 on my 101 list!) will definitely be this Kate Spade two-toned watch. Love the idea of wearing it with silver or gold jewelry. Mix and match!
What links have you enjoyed this week? Always open to new finds!