Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Wisdom: Life Is Waiting

{via}

I'm guilty.

Of what you may ask? 

Of trying to plan out every moment of the day and as a result, sulking in disappointment missing MY life that is happening right in front of me. Hundreds of moments make up one 24 hour period in our lives and how many of those do we actually remember? Most days, I'm lucky if I can recall a handful.

Over the last few weeks, I've accepted the fact that life isn't perfect. People change. Money doesn't buy happiness. The unexpected will mess up my schedule. But when I let go of what I think my perfect life should look like, I have a pretty darn good one, staring at me in the face.

So today as I start a new week, I'm going to embrace everyday with open arms and enjoy the life that is waiting on me. Will you do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment