Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Happy {belated} Thanksgiving, y'all! 

Sorry I'm a day late but my parents and I traveled to Virginia to spend the holiday with my grandma. Such a wonderful couple of days to turn off the computer and enjoy family time.


{via}

In today's culture where Christmas comes right after Halloween, I believe it is very important to take time to remember Thanksgiving. Throughout the year, life is crazy busy and while I don't thank God enough for all the blessings in my life, this fourth Thursday of November allows me to take a moment and reflect. Below are just a few things I'm thankful for.

- God and His enduring love and grace
- my family who loves and supports me
- friends who are always there
- a job that I love waking up to everyday
- coworkers who make work enjoyable
- a roof over my head and food on the table
- clothes, sports, music and technology


I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart. I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 9:1

What are you thankful for this year? How did you spend Thanksgiving? 

1 comment:

  1. im thankful for a lot of things too -- friend and family esp! xo

    ReplyDelete