Friday, December 16, 2011

fill in the blank friday

Happy Friday! Another work week is almost complete and the weekend fun is right around the corner. With lots of activities planned and final holiday touches to complete, I can hardly wait. 

Today, I'm linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday...



1. My most favorite "little thing" is... {whew, this is a hard one since I'm all about the little things} to receive a hand written letter in the mail. I'm a dork when it comes to getting snail mail. 

2. I'd give anything to... achieve my dreams and wake up everyday knowing only good awaits.

3. I can't believe... there are only nine, let me repeat, NINE more days until Christmas! Lots of presents are left to be bought and wrapped. Time to finish it up this weekend so I can enjoy the true reason for the season.  

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is... put a smile on someone else's face. Happiness comes from helping others.

5. The last thing I want to do today is... clean. My grandma is coming to visit for the holidays and the house must be cleaned. {ps: this will be pushed off until tomorrow}

6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say... my favorite Christmas cd is... and to answer the question, mine would be NSYNC's holiday album. A little Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays can make this girl smile on cue.

7. My favorite candle scent is... Yankee Candle's Christmas Cookies. If y'all have not smelled its deliciousness, you are missing out. Who doesn't love to smell sugar cookies at the holidays?


Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! Anything fun planned? 
xo.

2 comments:

  1. i love the holidays because i LOVE getting cards in the mail. there is something about a card/letter that is just perfect!

    and NSYNC's holiday album is pretty much on my iphone from thanksgiving through the new year. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully support you pushing your cleaning off until tomorrow. ...because that's exactly what I'll be doing!

    Cute blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete