Monday, December 3, 2012

Making A List


If you have read any of my previous posts over the last year, you will know that I'm a planner - inside and out. To-do lists make up my day and I usually have more than one on my desk at any given time. And yes, I'm that girl who does a happy dance when an item is crossed off. (Nerd alert!) 

One of my favorite bloggers, Mackenzie, created a 101 in 1001 list that I fell in love with from the moment I read it. For the longest time, I wanted to create one of my own, but fear of failure held me back. Until now. 

Over the past few weeks, I have been contemplating what to include on my list. Fun tasks and serious goals. Places to see and events to attend. The only criteria I gave myself was each item must be something that will ultimately make my heart happy and put a smile on my face.

In the coming days I will post my entire list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I'm both nervous and excited to share it with y'all, but hopefully it inspires someone else to push fear aside and go for whatever your heart desires. There is no better time to start than right now. 

*Image via

Follow Southern Grace on Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment