Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Back In Town


Guess who's back and better than ever? It has been almost one year since I posted on this little blog of mine and while a lot is still the same, a lot has changed over the last 365 days. 

I'm a type-A, OCD perfectionist. When working on a project, I want it to be the best thing anyone has ever seen. I put my heart and soul into everything I do... and sometimes my heart gets crushed. It has been hurt recently and in those moments, you have no other option than to figure out what is next. 

The motorsports industry has and will always have my heart. The relationships I have made will last a lifetime and I couldn't be any more thankful to be a part of a sport such as NASCAR. Can't wait to see what the future holds. 

But something most people don't know about me, is my passion for planning events and helping others create memories that will last generations. Southern Grace Events is a slice of my heart that excites and scares me. It makes me nervous but sets my heart on fire at the same time. And that my friends, is the start of something beautiful. 

Over the next few weeks, my intent is to blog regularly. The content will be a mixture of my lifestyle: business, sports, faith, fashion, home decor, food. You name it, I will most likely talk about it at some point. Updates on my 101 in 1001 list will be posted soon as well! 

Grab an iced coffee (or glass of wine), buckle up, and enjoy the journey. 
xo, smj

Follow Southern Grace on Twitter // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through a random google search and had to pause to tell you- it's beautiful! Your images and styling are so pretty. I'm wishing you the best in the new adventures ahead!!

    ReplyDelete