Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekend Wisdom


Happy Weekend, lovelies! Due in part to the never ending rainy weather, I seriously thought this past work week was never going to end. Needless to say once Friday afternoon rolled around, I was elated for 48 hours of quality rest and relaxation.

As I have confessed in the past, I'm obsessed with quotes. Any and all quotes. It doesn't matter whether the pieces of wisdom come from movies, music, books, historians, or just the average joe. And when I need a swift kick in the rear, much of my motivation comes from my quote book. So, I'm bringing back the 'Weekend Wisdom' feature. Each weekend I will share one of my favorites with y'all and hope to pass along the inspiration.

PS... Check out my new 2013 inspiration board (here) and my past ones too (here and here). Do you have a favorite quotation? If so, let me know! Would love to add it to my ever-growing collection.

*image via

Follow Southern Grace on Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment