Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweet Summertime

Sunshine, warm weather, afternoon thunderstorms, pool time, pretty flowers, fruity drinks ... ahh, sweet summertime. I don't know about y'all but this season is one of my favorites.

Living in North Carolina, we have only two seasons: winter and summer. Somehow we skip over fall and spring ... those two really aren't necessary, are they? I guess it is a good thing that my two favorites are the ones that actually happen!

So far this summer, life has been busy but I remind myself daily to have some 'me' time. It is a necessity in order to not go crazy in this rollercoaster of life.

Recently I've taken in a Knights baseball game ...


And enjoyed some strawberry margaritas with friends...


Most of my time is consumed with working (a 36-week racing schedule provides quite the to-do list and keeps my calendar full) and knocking out my three summer courses. Thankfully, today I'm riding a productive train and chugging right along ... toot, toot!

No comments:

Post a Comment