Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!


1 year. 365 days. 8,765 hours.

Every New Years Eve, I say the same thing... Where did the time go? Despite telling myself there are plenty of days and hours to achieve my list of resolutions, life takes over and half of the year is in the rearview mirror before I have a chance to blink. 

So I'm vowing to make this year different. Throw resolutions out the window (besides, I have my 101 in 1001 list!), cherish each moment, and take nothing for granted. To love and laugh. To forgive and forget. To be thankful and humble. To travel the path that the Lord planned for my life. And I have a feeling in my heart that this year will be my year. 

Cheers to 2013 and Happy (belated) New Year! 

*Image via

Follow Southern Grace on Twitter // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment